What We Do
We help senior leaders and their teams to unlock their potential, support them through difficult times and to leave a leadership legacy.
“The Aziz coaching offer is truly bespoke, they have the expertise to provide coaching in specialist areas like communication and careers, but also more broadly offering exceptional quality executive coaching. What makes them stand out is the time to really focus on the individuals needs and then provide coaching that has that great balance of support and challenge to drive towards those needs.”
We’re able to match the right coach or mentor for your specific leadership needs.
By working with Aziz you have the opportunity to talk about your coaching requirements with a totally impartial advisor.
Our world-class coaches and mentors offer real depth of expertise and a range of approaches and styles, with a track record of successfully helping leaders and their teams realise their full potential. Many have operated at Director level and above within major, complex, multinational businesses, including at ExCo level and have sector or role specific expertise.
Making an impact
How We’ve Helped
Many have operated at Director level and above within major, complex, multinational businesses, including at ExCo level and have sector or role specific expertise.
The Coach and Mentor Matchmakers
Our coaches are not purists or academics but commercially focused and experienced. They have sat in the top seat themselves, so they coach with context and earn the trust and respect of those they work with. We have an extensive network of HR Talent and Learning professionals built up over 40 years, alongside our network of coaches and corporate executives, providing a rich store of personal recommendations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have any questions? We want you to be as sure as possible about choosing us.
Why types of leadership challenges can you help with?
- Stepping up into a more senior role
- Preparing for a career move
- Achieving rapid impact in a new role
- Developing leadership skills
- Strategic stakeholder engagement
- Influencing and personal impact
- Developing high performing teams
- Polishing communication skills
How is Aziz different from other coaching providers?
- World-class coaches – Aziz coaches have had successful senior corporate careers, many at Board level. Only when they meet our 7-point selection criteria can they become an Aziz coach.
- Direct approach – Aziz coaches are not afraid to challenge or offer suggestions if appropriate. They sit at the table as your peer, sounding board and critical friend.
- Individually tailored responses – Aziz coaches respond to your brief personally, they will explain why their experience is relevant for you and the approach they would take in supporting you.
- Specialist coaches – Aziz have specialist coaches with in-depth knowledge in a specific area, e.g. strategic influencing, leadership communications, handling the media, career or maternity coaching etc. They are true experts and often authors in their specialist area.
- Client support – the Aziz office team are super responsive, friendly and go to great lengths to make sure the whole experience is seamless.
- Our network – if we don’t have a coach with the right experience we will do our best to find one from our network of coaches and mentors built up over the last 40 years.
What are the benefits of using a coaching provider, like Aziz, rather than choosing individual coaches?
Our clients tell us that they value the range of coaches and mentors we offer their senior leaders. Our network, built up over the last four decades, includes some very experienced individuals with impressive corporate careers behind them. We save you the time searching for the right person for a particular leader or specific challenge, whether that is someone who has been a CFO in an international banking group or someone who can coach in Polish or understands what it’s like to be a female on a FTSE 100 previously male-dominated Board. And you’ll know they’ll be highly credible having passed our 7 point checklist prior to joining Aziz.